Saturday, October 28, 2006

click


i thought it's going to be a corny movie, but i was wrong. the idea of a remote control taking over your life didn't make much of an appeal to me but I'm glad I still rented it (don't know why, oh, coz my dad said so). anyway, i so love the soundtrack of this flick. I mean, do u remember "Linger" by the Cranberries? omigosh, I was 15 and in junior high when that song came out. that song is almost ten years old...can u believe that? i love that band! My favorite song of theirs is "Dreams." That song always takes me back to my freshman year.
The other thing I like about this movie is (drum roll)...David Hasselhoff! He hasn't change at all since Baywatch with the curly dirty blonde hair and the tan! God knows how much I loved Baywatch (the original cast, ok). I've never seen David in a comedy. I've never seen him act so funny. He was hilarious.
But most of all, I love the moral of the story -- You have to live every minute and every second of your life; good or bad. Coz when it's over, it's over. Can't push a button and relive it. There wouldn't be a memory of something that you've missed, and you wish you have that memory. I guess it's all about priority, which comes first? - work or family; homework or bar hopping, making more money or saving a relationship? You just coudn't do so much of one thing that you missed half of your life in it. I guess, if we just pay attention to what matters the most in our lives, we wouldn't be feeling the need to skip shared moments with them.

No comments: