Tuesday, September 27, 2005

hooked on laguna beach


it's my new favorite reality show or "docusoap" as others might call it. i love the drama, the fights, the hookups, the trips they make and the conversations they have. i like the outfits, the houses and of course the beach! the soundtrack is pretty cool too.

Kristin: "I'm really stressed out on Stephen and Lauren. Last night, he told me he was going to bed early. And then today I found out that he was at her house and --"
Talan: "Do you know if they hooked up?"
Kristin: "He says that they didn't."
Talan: "Does that bother you? It's kind of funny, you guys like have a relationship, but it's on and off. You hook up with him; he hooks up with Lauren. You hook up with him; he hooks up with Lauren. I come in on the side and kind of like grab one of you. You know what I mean? Gosh. Our town is so small. We need another girl."
Kristin: "What's that supposed to mean?"

1 comment:

shiney teeth and me said...

man, thats what happens when you have wealthy teenagers without true ambition and direction in life
= a bunch of apathetic self-centered jaded spoiled over intoxicated for their own good drain on the community kids

whew on that little tirade right there. laguna beach, its like watching jerry springer... but with a bunch of dumb rich teenagers instead