Friday, November 03, 2006

me and my shows

i was reading a local newspaper a couple of days ago and i spotted an article that says "Baywatch on DVD." oh man, I totally loved this show. I remember every thursday night, I make sure I'm done with all my homework, so I could fully concentrate watching the show. I love the soundtrack too (the song that comes in the beginning of the show). I was in 3rd grade when this show came out and I don't know how I got hooked into it. This is one of the several American shows I grew up watching, along with Star Trek: Next Generation and Twilight Zone. I just couldn't fathom the skimpy, (no support whatsoever) over the edge, one-piece bathing suits.
Oh I can't wait to watch it all over again. I still think the First season is the best.

No comments: